Pancakes and Pie are the stars of Verrill Farm’s July blueberry event. Step up to the griddle for a stack of blueberry (local, of course!) studded pancakes topped off with local maple syrup and stay for pie!
Verrill Farm’s annual Blueberry Pie Eating Contest is a tasty blend of food, fun and sport!
In the tradition of all great eating competitions, Verrill Farm is looking for serious pie eaters to dive in, compete and finish their pies.
9 am: Pancake Breakfast
• Pancakes studded with local berries served with Massachusetts pure maple syrup, bacon or sausage, juice & milk or coffee.
• $8.50 for adults, $4.50 for kids under 10.
• No reservations necessary.
• Live music by the Yankee Stompers.
• Hay rides – there is a small fee for these
11 am: Pie Eating contest – FREE – Sign up when you arrive!
Come prepared for the fun whether entering or cheering the contestants on! Winners receive prizes and bragging rites!
• 8” pie for adults, 5″ pie for kids
• Same rules for all ages – the first to finish, no hands allowed, wins!
Category: Community Events