The Concord Bookshop is cooking up some fun with our friends at Farfalle with a special 3-course take-home hands-on dinner and book package!
*** order by February 28 ***
On Friday, March 4, Gina at Farfalle Italian Market and Cafe will be sharing some of her favorite recipes from Lidia Bastianich’s new cookbook, “A Pot, a Pan, and a Bowl: Simple Recipes for Perfect Meals.”
The package for two includes:
* Winter Panzanella prepared by Farfalle
* Ingredients for Lidia’s One-Pan Chicken & Eggplant Parmigiana for you to prepare at home
* Olive Oil Cake with Amarena Cherries prepared by Farfalle
* Cheese with Taralli Crackers
* Red Wine to Pair
* a copy of “Lidia’s A Pot, A Pan, and a Bowl” – including a bookplate signed by the author/chef!
What a fun date night in! The focus is on delicious food and the fun of preparing the main course together. This special dinner package is $100, must be ordered by February 28, and will be available for pick-up at Farfalle (26 Concord Crossing, the plaza across from Crosby’s Market) on Friday, March 4, noon – 5:00pm.
Buon Appetito! Grazie!