The Chamber is the resource, voice and advocate of our diverse and collaborative membership who drive Concord, MA success. Our mission is to make the Concord Chamber the best place for both businesses and citizens to thrive. Our membership fully reflects the industries, economies and businesses within our region and our communities. Making the Concord a prosperous economic and social region with economic, social and commerce opportunity available to all is our business.
The foundation for the new strategic direction of the Concord Chamber is based on:
- Collaboration and Integration: with the Town, Rotary, Schools and other business organizations- listening to the members and the community – Connection.
- Leadership: New Blood and Brains across the Board and Committees and new ideas like the Covid Home office. Taking back our responsibility role …
- Business Development: Providing sales and marketing services to members that are segmented and tailored to their needs that expand to new geographic areas
- Community Support; Thru Advocacy, Communication and Action re-affirming the Chambers role in the Community
- Regional Partnerships with: Bedford, Burlington, Maynard, Sudbury and Billerica ( ChamberHub)