The Concord Chamber of Commerce has been a business-focused organization for more than 25 years. The Chamber’s primary objectives are to:
- Promote the Concord Business Community.
- Strengthen member businesses by providing support.
- Act as an advocate for Business in the community, taking a public position on issues, which affect the business community.
- Promote Concord as a destination.
- Act as an advocate for tourism in the community.
We work to achieve these goals by engaging in activities such as:
- Sponsoring networking activities among members to share information and development business relationships.
- Encouraging and coordinating collaborative marketing campaigns among members and business districts.
- Including events listings on our free web calendar and link to Chamber resources.
- Working with tourist organizations and publications to market Concord as a destination for individual travelers as well as tour groups.
- Creating press releases for magazines, newspapers, etc.
- Promoting unique Concord events.
- Working with the Mass Cultural Council to promote Cultural Districts.