The Concord Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to promoting and serving business, supporting tourism, and fostering a strong economic climate, all consistent and in harmony with the character and culture of Concord.
Special Chamber Initiatives
We are pleased to announce The Gift of Concord, a gift certificate program to .commerce in Concord. The program is sponsored by Cambridge Trust Company and launched on November 25th — just in time for holiday gift giving and great for giving all year long! Certificates may be purchased at Cambridge Trust Company, 75 Main Street in Concord. Gift of Concord participating businesses.
The Shop Locally initiative reminds people to shop and dine locally and support Concord businesses. Concord is proud of its many unique and independent businesses!
Chamber of Commerce Staff:
- Executive Director – Stephanie Stillman
- Assistant to the Director – Sarah Taylor
2014 Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors:
- President - Kevin Thomas Plodzik, Barrett Sotheby’s International Realty
- Vice Presidentt -Suzanne Rutstein, juju
- Treasurer - Michael LaCorcia, Colonial Gardens
- Clerk – Carol Spach, Concord Marketing Partners
- Tom Beardsley, The Old Manse
- Glenn Burlamachi, Concord Funeral Home
- Ann Eckert, Concord Lamp and Shade
- Chris Gillin, Middlesex Savings Bank
- Barbara Hoefer, Verrill Farm
- Michael Lambert, Sheehan, Phinney, Bass and Green
- Jay Newlon, The Concord Players
- Chris Sintros, Newbury Court
- Hilary Taylor, Merlin’s Silver Star Studio
- Jerry Wedge, Emerson Umbrella Center for the Arts
Like most local Chambers, the Concord Chamber of Commerce has no affiliation with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Our revenue is derived entirely from membership dues and fees from membership events, and we receive no government or external funding. We do not pay dues or contribute in any way to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and are an independent Chamber of Commerce serving Concord, MA.