The Concord Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to promoting and serving business, supporting tourism and fostering a strong economic climate, all consistent and in harmony with the character and culture of Concord.
CELEBRATE CONCORD IN MAY Click here for a list of special events.
7th ANNUAL CONCORD ARTWALK Click here for a map and list of participants.
Special Chamber Initiatives
We are pleased to announce The Gift of Concord, a gift certificate program to promote commerce in Concord. The program is sponsored by Cambridge Trust Company and launched on November 25th — just in time for holiday gift giving and great for giving all year long! 2013 Gift of Concord participanting businesses.
The Shop Locally initiative reminds people to shop and dine locally and support Concord businesses. Concord is proud of its many unique and independent businesses!
Chamber of Commerce Staff:
- Executive Director – Stephanie Stillman
- Assistant to the Director – Sarah Taylor
2013 Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors:
- President - Kevin Thomas Plodzik, Barrett & Company
- Vice Presidentt - Randy Hartnett, Dabblers hobbies + café
- Treasurer - Ann Eckert, Concord Lamp and Shade
- Clerk – Jack Dresser, Emerson Hospital
- Tom Beardsley, The Old Manse
- Tracy Flanagan, Middlesex Savings Bank
- Barbara Hoefer, Verrill Farm
- Richard Krug, Budget Printing
- Michael Lambert, Sheehan, Phinney, Bass and Green
- Michael LaCorcia, Colonial Gardens
- Suzanne Rutstein – juju
- Carol Spach – Concord Marketing Partners
- April Stone, Summer Stages Dance at Concord Academy
- Hilary Taylor, Merlin’s Silver Star Studio
- Jerry Wedge – Emerson Umbrella
Like most local Chambers, the Concord Chamber of Commerce has no affiliation with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Our revenue is derived entirely from membership dues and fees from membership events, and we receive no government or external funding. We do not pay dues or contribute in any way to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and are an independent Chamber of Commerce serving Concord, MA.